The department runs
full-time first-cycle studies (three-year undergraduate studies)
full-time second-cycle studies (two-year MA studies)
FIRST CYCLE / SECOND CYCLE STUDIES
DIRECTION: vocal studies
specialty: solo singing
In the field of vocal studies with a specialization in solo singing, we implement curricula in such a way that a graduate of studies will receive a solid foundation and a base in the field of vocal and acting education.
These studies prepare for:
- solo work in opera, operetta and music theaters,
- solo work in cantata and oratorio music, as well as songwriting,
- musical activity in cultural institutions, churches and the media as well as animation of musical culture in society,
- scientific and didactic activity in universities and teacher training establishments conducting the field of voice emission and vocal studies,
- animation of musical life in various musical environments.
Our team consists of soloists who achieve successes on opera and theater stages around the world, famous names in the world of classical music and, above all, artists and artists who are professionally active.
Every two years, the Faculty organizes the Carla Loewe, capturing new talents in the world of vocalism and promoting the work of this composer associated with Szczecin. Within the faculty there are scientific clubs that organize artistic and cultural events and support the activities of the university. Students have access to the rich equipment of the faculty, including, of course, the instrumentation, library and recording studio.